This Roman Catholic Beliefs post features a video called ‘Seven FALSE Teachings Of The Roman Catholic Cult!‘ from the Soul Refuge YouTube Channel.
My name is WF White and I am a former Roman Catholic. I was saved out of that deceptive religious system all the way back in 1989.
In his well known book “Why Revival Tarries” Leonard Ravenhill called the Roman Catholic Church “the greatest forgery Lucifer ever made.” It is a miracle to be saved and born again of the SPIRIT (John 3:1-9).
It was the SPIRIT of the living GOD who showed me that the Church of Rome preached a counterfeit and soul-damning gospel! I was on my way to Hell until 1989 when the REAL Jesus Christ DELIVERED me out of Catholicism.
In these videos I thoroughly DEBUNK the counterfeit teachings of the Roman Catholic Church such as the Papacy, Purgatory, the Catholic Mass, Transubstantiation, the Catholic Priesthood, Mary worship, the counterfeit apparitions of “Mary” and other things. Be blessed!
- 0:00 Introduction by Former Roman Catholic WF WHITE
- 1:20 Mary-Dead Saints As Mediators
- 4:49 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 6:20 The Catholic Mass Satisfies The Justice of God
- 10:19 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 16:00 Transubstantiation-Changing Bread-Wine- Into Jesus Christ
- 21:04 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 25:08 Purgatory – That “other” Catholic Place
- 29:20 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 33:08 Idolatry of Rome – Statues/Graven Images
- 36:23 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 39:57 The Pope Is The Vicar of Christ On Earth
- 48:20 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
- 53:17 New Birth Through Infant Baptism
- 54:52 Bible Truth That Refutes-False Teaching Number
In the day of judgment, we will stand before our Heavenly Father and Messiah, so we want to be sure that our life lines up with His holy Word, “For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.“ Romans 14:10
The Popes proclaim to represent Jesus, so their words should align with the teaching of Messiah, as Messiah is the Word of God who became flesh, to come to atone for our sins as the Spotless Lamb.